Canary has the most attractive fiscal incentives in Europe: The ZEC, a tool to be taxed at a fixed rate of 4% compared to the European average of between 25% and 30%.
In the context of the ZEC blunt sectors: Studies, ICT, Renewable Energy, Recycling, Trading, Outsourcing ...
The ZEC power those business sectors that contribute to diversify the economy of the Canary Islands.
In the context of the ZEC highlights eight areas of business with great prospects in the economic context of the archipelago.
- Biotechnology and Health Sciences (more)
- Renewable Energy and Recycling (see more)
- Information Technologies and Communication Technologies (ICTs) (see more)
- Outsourcing and Business Services (more)
- Audiovisual (more)
- Industry (more)
- Logistics, Transportation and Trade (more)
- Advanced Travel Services (more)
Copyright A.I.Monday, 21 March 2011The ZEC adresses to business forum gathered in the International Partenership Conference: Doing Business with Africa
The International Partenership Conference: Doing Business with Africa will be held for the first time in the Canary Islands. This proves that the Islands have been the focus of American investors who want to expand their business networks to the African continent.
- The European Commission will decide in the spring on the reform of the ZEC.
- The Tax Office after consultation confirms the compatibility of the RIC and the ZEC.