Investors who wish to settle in the ZEC must obtain prior authorization from the Consortium Board to become a ZEC Entity.
The procedure for obtaining prior authorization is initiated on presentatiton of the following documents at the offices of the Consortium:
- Application for authorisation to constitute a ZEC Entity. [Download]
- Report describing the economic activities to be carried out.
- Receipt for having made a deposit, or a guarantee, fon the amount of the fee for registering in the Official ZEC Register (ROEZEC).
The Consortium Board is responsible for handling and resolving on applications to become ZEC entities. Succesfull authorizations will be notified within two months from the date of presentation of the application.
Once authorisation has been granted by the Consortium Board, the entity will be entitled to register in the Official ZEC Register on presentation of the following documents:
- Application for registration in the ROEZEC. [Download]
- Tax Identification Number (CIF).
Documentation certifying the legal constitution of the entity presented at the Mercantile Register, accompanied by a notary copy stamped "copia simple".
Constitution of a ZEC Entity
Prior to registration of the entity in the ROEZEC is necessary to establish the new company and register in the Register of Companies. A future ZEC entity must be a newly created entity, which means it must take a corporate and legal form and be constituted in accordance with Spanish law.